Ready for any outdoor adventure, these lightweight yet sturdy hiking boots feature an outsole perfect for gripping rough terrain and a waterproof insulated design for all-weather wear.
For best fit, we recommend sizing up.
• Seam-sealed, waterproof membrane construction and water gusset keeps water and debris out. Resistant to 10000mb pressure/4 hours
• New TPR thermoplastic rubber outsole built for maximum grip on wet and snowy terrain
• Features 3MTM ThinsulateTM thermal lining and insole good to -35° delivering 360-degree insulation
• Double hook-and-loop straps allow for a secure fit and custom adjustability
• Rubber toe cap adds durability
• Textile and leather upper
• Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)